The Dawning Dream Setting
• For the first time in recorded history, an Umbra blackens the sky and ushers a new age.
• Many dwarven strongholds and outposts deep beneath the earth are beginning to be besieged by a biological weapon known to the dwarves as Khazbarak Xel (black poison).
• King Kelmor of Mournvale is murdered during a military coup.
|23 DA||• The Sangletian Empire splits in half after the death of the Emperor. Eastern and Western portions of control are cut nearly in half by the two inheriting brothers.|
|41 DA||• The Sangletian Crisis erupts after the Fall of Termos, the capitol of the Eastern Sangletian Empire crumbles to ash after a devastating act of arcane terrorism. Within the passing of a year, the remnants of the Empire have shattered into many city-states of which were mostly forgotten in time.|
• The Blood of the First King, Kelmor, is recovered in Emeril Kelmor.
• The Shield of Kelmor is found, and claimed by Emeril Kelmor.
|59 DA||• The Second Kingdom of Mournvale is reforged under the rule of King Emeril Kelmor.|
• The Kobastran Warlord Grauthear invades southern Mournvale and conquers the capital city and surrounding regions, renaming it from Mournloch to Bloodstone.
|307 DA||• Present Day|